HLT31115 Cert III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport
Location - Gold Coast
HLT31115 Cert III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport. Blended Learning program with home study and Classroom Sessions.
Don’t wait to book a HLT31115 Cert III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport course, call now on 02 9232 1010 or contact our team.
Non-emergency patient transport services are in high demand. All across Australia there are Non-emergency Patient Transport (NEPT) companies offering employment opportunities, however, you must have the right qualifications to be successful when applying for jobs.
These services are usually pre-arranged and response time is not given a high priority in comparison to emergency transport. The non-emergency training course has helped hundreds of people gain the correct qualifications and go on to find rewarding careers.
Occupational titles for this role may include:
- Non-emergency Patient Transport Officer (NEPT)
- Ambulance Community or Transport Attendant (ATA)
- Private company Patient Transport Officer (PTO)
This course provides a stepping stone to the qualifications of a Basic Life Support Medic (Certificate IV in Health Care) or Advanced Life Support Paramedic (Diploma of Paramedical Science).
The nationally recognised HLT31115 – Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport course is a self-paced, online course which takes about 6-12 months to complete. The course includes a 5 day clinical workshop at our pre-hospital emergency training centre on the Gold Coast.
If you would like to apply for this course, please contact us and we will have a enrolment manager contact you to discuss the program in full.
This is a blended learning course requiring students to study in their own time before completing a 5 day practical training session. All students are interviewed before acceptance into the program to ensure the program is suitable and that you will meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements.
Distance learning can present a range of difficulties to learners and the following personal circumstances should be considered before enrolling into any distance learning course:
- Your ability to study from home without structured classroom sessions
- Your time management skills and commitment to self-study/self-motivation
- Your access to a computer and internet connection
- Your computer skills and ability to communicate with your course facilitator through an online forum (Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.)
- Your language, literacy and numeracy skills to read, interpret course information and complete assessments
Upon successful completion of all units, each student will be issued with a Qualification for HLT31115 Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport issued by Australian Paramedical College (RTOID 32513).
Student Handbook (593 KB)