This course has been developed to provide an understanding of how to identify, prevent and report money laundering and terrorism financing.
During this Anti Money Laundering course online, employees will learn about:
- The potential harm caused by money laundering and terrorism financing.
- How to identify money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) regulatory requirements.
- The key components of an AML/CTF program.
- Reporting obligations under the AML/CTF legislation and how to meet them.
Average completion time for this online course is 90 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
This is not an accredited anti-money laundering course.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
The Anti Money Laundering course online has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for all staff working in Australian banking, finance and gambling.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Anti-Money Laundering course. Certificates are emailed to students. PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Anti Money Laundering course online is $49.