- Students who have failed to disclose their visa restrictions or have circumvented systems in place to prevent international student enrolment may not be eligible for a refund. This will be judged on a case by case basis.
- If a class is cancelled by TCP at any time, participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
- Refunds requests must be applied for in writing by the student so we can verify their identity and keep a record of the request. If your refund is approved, monies will be returned to you by the means in which it was paid. If the course fee was paid by a third party, the third party will be refunded the course fee.
- No refund or exchange will be given for any goods purchased from TCP unless they are proven to be faulty.
- Students not able to pass the course due to late arrival or insufficient ID are not entitled to a refund
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, courses start at the scheduled start time, late entry will not be permitted.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all AVETMISS and USI information has been confirmed (where required) and all course paperwork requirements have been completed.
- All courses must be completed within 3 months of the original booking date.
- Online Courses: Once an enrollment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.
- If a student is not successful in completing all assessments satisfactorily, they will need to rebook the course at a fee of $50.
- For Forklift training following re-assessment fees apply:
- If you require more training, the fee is $120 per day
- If you need to re-book an assessment, the fee is $200
Cancellation Fees Public Courses:
- More than 48hr before the course start time = $20 cancellation fee
- Less than 48hr before the course start time = No Refund
- No Attendance = No Refund
- Late Arrival or Insufficient ID on the course date = no refund
Reschedule Fees Public Courses:
- More than 48hr before the course start time = $10 reschedule fee
- Less than 48hr before the course start time = 50% course fee
- Late Arrival or Insufficient ID on the course date = 50% course fee
- No Attendance = full course fee required
Online Courses Refund Policy
- Once an enrollment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.