We never want to think about something as awful as being caught up in a situation such as an armed robbery. But if you work in an industry that is vulnerable to such risks, preparation could help you to minimize the risks should you be exposed to danger of this nature. This course provides you with general information about how to best manage robbery related risks. By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of how you can protect yourself and others around you, during a robbery related incident.
During this Armed Hold Up Training online, employees will learn about:
- Become familiar with how to manage robbery related risks.
- Learn to identify important aspects of safe behaviour during a robbery.
- Learn to identify how victim injury and victim behaviour can be linked to each other.
Average completion time for this online course is 60 minutes.
If organising a group booking us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This Armed Hold Up Training online is suitable for any employee responsible for day-to-day engagement with customers and clients.
Armed Hold Up Course Description (313 KB)
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Armed Hold Up Training online is $49.
If organising a group booking contact us for further information.