This course provides you with an understanding of what are classed as hazardous chemicals and how you can identify them. You will learn what they are used for in the workplace and what is needed to ensure they are used safely so as to avoid injury and illness in the work environment.
During this Chemical Handling course online, employees will learn about:
- How hazardous chemicals can affect the body.
- How to find relevant information on hazardous chemicals.
- What can be done to control hazardous chemicals.
- The rights and responsibilities of someone working with hazardous chemicals.
Average completion time for this online course is 40 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Chemical Handling course online is suitable for any employee working in an Australia organisation.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Working Safely with Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Chemical Handling Course Description (313 KB)
Student Handbook (406 KB)
The cost for this Chemical Handing course online is $49.