Our Driving Safety course online has been designed to provide an understanding of what procedures apply to the workplace and how to follow them.
During this Driving Safety course online, employees will learn about:
- Why driver safety is important.
- The risks that are related to driving and how to minimize them.
- Potential causes of motor vehicle accidents.
- How to maintain an acceptable standard of driver safety.
- How to manage driver fatigue and how his relates to driver safety.
Average completion time for this online course is 40 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Driving Safety course online is suitable for anyone who is responsible for driving a vehicle as part of their workplace duties.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Driver Safety course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Driver Safety Course Description (310 KB)
Student Handbook (737 KB)
The cost for this Driving Safety course online is $49.