This course aims to develop your understanding of how the use of alcohol and other drugs in the workplace can be harmful and what impacts it can have on the business. It will help you to identify where there may be issues with your consumption, or that of your colleagues and increase your awareness of the steps that can be taken to get help if and when it is needed.
During this Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace course online, employees will learn about:
- Why an organization might introduce a drug and alcohol policy.
- How abuse of alcohol and other drugs can have an impact in the workplace and wider.
- Why people may use alcohol and other drugs and what alternatives there are.
Average completion time for this online course is 70 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace course is suitable for any employee working in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Alcohol and Other Drugs in the Workplace course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace course online is $49.