This course explores the laws that surround equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination in the workplace. As an employee, it is important to understand how these laws can differ from state to state, who you can turn to if you feel that these laws are not being satisfied and what the process is when a complaint is made.
During this EEO Training for Employees online, you will learn about:
- What equal employment opportunity (EEO) means in the eyes of the law.
- How to recognize behaviour that does not satisfy EEO legislation and where there may be exceptions.
- The process involved in making an internal or external complaint, should it be felt that legislation is not being followed.
Average completion time for this online course is 45 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This EEO Training for Employees online is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (406 KB)
The cost for this EEO Training for Employees online is $49.