This course aims to equip managers and supervisors with a comprehensive understanding of injury management, what it is and what they are required to do in relation to it.
During this Injury Management Coordinator course online, employees will learn about:
- How injury management is defined.
- How injury management and return to work programs should be applied in the workplace.
- Responsibilities in supporting an injured worker’s recovery and return to work.
- Who should be involved in injury management
Average completion time for this online course is 65 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Injury Management Coordinator course online is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Injury Management for Managers and Supervisors course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (737 KB)
The cost for this Injury Management Coordinator course online is $49.