This course provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the Privacy Act of 1988 and how you are expected to implement it within your organisation. This course has been updated to include the amendments that were made to this piece of legislation with effect from 12 March 2014.
During this Privacy Act training online, employees will learn about:
- Privacy in relation to the Privacy Act of 1988.
- The Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
- The responsibilities of the Privacy Officer.
Average completion time for this online course is 90 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Privacy Act training online is suitable for all staff working in Australia.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Privacy Act training online is $49.