This course has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of how to recognise and avoid behaviour that could be considered sexual harassment, and what to do if they are being subjected to or witness this type of behaviour.
During this Sexual harassment course, employees will learn about:
- How to recognise and avoid behaviour that could be considered sexual harassment
- What to do if you are being subjected to or witness this type of behaviour
Average completion time for this online course is 25 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This Sexual Harassment course is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organisation.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Sexual Harrassment course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (406 KB)
The cost for this Sexual Harassment course is $49.