This course is the perfect introduction for managers and supervisors to some of the most important requirements that are specified in work health and safety legislation. The content is applicable for organisations across Australia.
During this Work Health & Safety course online, employees will learn about:
- The key terms and changes in WHS legislation.
- Who is responsible for what health and safety duties within the workplace.
- How legislation is applied.
- How to build strategies for managing health and safety in the workplace in line with legislative requirements.
Average completion time for this online course is 60 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Work Health & Safety course online is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role who needs an introduction to the new harmonisation laws in Australia.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Work Health and Safety Harmonisation course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Work Health & Safety course online is $49.