Risk Management is one of the most important aspects of any business and having staff trained is a key step in the move to operating a safe workplace.
This course is designed to help managers and supervisors understand how risk should be managed in the workplace and what their responsibilities are when it comes to minimizing that risk.
During this Risk Management course online, employees will learn about:
- How and why work health and safety (WHS) risks are managed in the workplace
- When a risk management approach should be applied
- How to identify hazards
- How to assess risk
- How risk controls should be applied, monitored and reviewed, and
- The importance and benefits of consulting with workers.
Average completion time for this online course is 75 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Risk Management course online is suitable for anyone working in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Risk Management for Workers course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Risk Management Course Description (319 KB)
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Risk Management course online is $49.