Social Media is now a huge part of our day-to-day lives and, along with other forms of electronic communication, such as emails, it can dominate the way we communicate with each other. This course provides you with a better understanding of the benefits, and the pitfalls, of using these technologies at work. It will give you the tools to deal with issues that can arise as a result of the use of Electronic Communications and Social Media in the Workplace.
During this Social Media Policy for Employees course online, employees will learn about:
- How to recognize when social media is being used in a manner that could be considered bullying or discriminatory behaviour.
- What is deemed appropriate and inappropriate use of social media, and other forms of electronic communication, in the workplace.
- How to build and maintain a Business Policy that outlines how electronic communications and the use of Social Media in the Workplace should be used.
Average completion time for this online course is 75 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Social Media Policy for Employees course online is suitable for anyone working in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the Online Electronic Communications and Social Media in the Workplace course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Social Media Policy for Employees course online is $49.