Course Details - We use real alcohol in our Bar course! Most training companies do not.
This Bar course provides learners with the opportunity to get behind a bar and experience first hand what it’s like to set up, operate and pack up a bar. Learn in a fun, relaxed environment under the watchful eye of expert trainers who are experienced in the Hospitality Industry.
If you are wanting to start a career in the hospitality industry and need some hands on experience to get you started, this Bar course, along with our other Hospitality courses are a great way to learn.
If organising a group booking or onsite training, we can facilitate the Bar course training nationally.
In the Bar course, all students will be introduced:
- Customer service skills
- Tasting and understanding spirit’s and liqueur’s
- Art of pouring draught beer
- Safe procedure of transferring Kegs and coupler systems
- Opening, presenting and pouring wine
- Refine your knowledge on Bar basics
- Use premium brand spirit’s and post mix systems
- Guidance on finding work, resume’s and trials
This Bar course is delivered over one four (4) hour session. See what happens in this Bar course through our Vimeo page.
The Bar course takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and we run our Bar course with small groups so you get the maximum time possible to work on learning, and more importantly, practicing your new bar skills.
- All students must be 18 years old on the day to participate in this Bar course
- If you want to work in the Hospitality Industry pouring alcoholic beverages, consider getting your RSA certificate too
Once the Bar course is successfully completed, learners will be issued with a certificate of completion. Bar course certificates are emailed to students however a hard copy is available for additional fee.
Bar Course Description (278 KB)
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Bar course is $100 per person.
The Bar course is delivered in Sydney CBD for public.