If you are responsible for managing staff, there may come a time where you are required to deal with an employee who is not performing in line with the expectations of the business. It could be performance related issues, or issues of misconduct and this may lead to disciplinary action. It is important for you to understand the disciplinary process so that you can manage it effectively and, should action lead to termination of employment, be confident that you have satisfied all your obligations as an employee, so as to avoid an unfair dismissal claim.
During this Disciplinary Action training online, employees will learn about:
- Ensure that the disciplinary process is managed correctly, in line with ethical and legal expectations.
- Conduct an employee interview and make necessary formal decisions needed.
- How to identify and manage performance deficiencies and where they may be opportunities to rectify the situation without drastic measures, such as dismissal.
Average completion time for this online course is 80 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Disciplinary Action training online is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Managing the Discipline Process course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Disciplinary Action training online is $49.