In the workplace, we have legal obligations regarding the safety of ourselves and others. This course is designed to help you understand these legal obligations to protect your workplace and the people in it from harm and legal issues. Many workplaces are unaware of their ignorance of the law, so this course has been designed to help you ensure your duty of care is of the highest standard.
Our Duty of Care certificate online will teach you how you can fulfil your duty of care obligations and therefore contribute to maintaining the health and safety of your workplace. During this course, employees will learn about:
- Work, health and safety (WHS) responsibilities, also known as duty of care responsibilities.
- How these responsibilities are different at each level of the business.
- What your responsibilities are as an employee.
Average completion time for this online course is 25 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Duty of Care certificate online is suitable for any employee performing the role of worker within an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Duty of Care for Workers course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (737 KB)
The cost for this Duty of Care certificate online is $49.