This course looks at equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination in the workplace from the perspective of a manager or supervisor. It will explore what your obligations are from a legislative point of view. As someone who has staff that report in to them, it is important to understand what these laws expect of you, how they are different, depending on which State you are in and what processes you are required to follow should you receive an internal or external complaint against you or your organization.
During this Equal Employment Opportunity Managers course, employees will learn about:
- What equal employment opportunity (EEO) means and what is expected of you legally.
- How to identify behaviour that goes against EEO legislation and where there may be exceptions.
- How to manage an internal complaint and what happens if an external complaint is made.
Average completion time for this online course is 60 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Equal Employment Opportunity Managers course is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Equal Employment Opportunity for Managers and Supervisors course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (406 KB)
The cost for this Equal Employment Opportunity Managers course is $49.