This course will help you to understand how to set up an office workspace that is safe, healthy and productive. It will also outline how to ensure that a safe office environment is maintained at all times.
During this Ergonomics course online, employees will learn about:
- Common health risks that can occur in an office environment.
- Best practices for setting up office equipment such as chairs and computer screens.
- How to manage issues caused by noise, lighting and temperature of the room.
- How to structure work breaks so that the risk of injury and illness is reduced.
Average completion time for this online course is 75 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Ergonomics course online is for anyone who works in an office in an Australian organisation.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Office Ergonomics course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Ergonomics Course Description (318 KB)
Student Handbook (406 KB)
The cost for this Ergonomics course online is $49.