This course is developed to provide the learner with an understanding of why evacuations take place, what occurs during an emergency and their responsibilities concerning evacuation
During this course participants will learn about:
- What an emergency is and the need for emergency preparedness training
- Majority of the emergency prevention and preparation strategies used
- Roles during an emergency
- Emergency protection systems and emergency warning systems
- How to respond to an emergency
- Actions to take during an emergency
Average completion time for this online course is 80 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This General Evacuation Training course is suitable for anyone who may work at a facility, specially people who work in an office building.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online General Evacuation Training course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Driver Safety Course Description (310 KB)
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this General Evacuation Training course is $49.