This course provides an overview of the legal requirements when reporting and investigating incidents. It will give students the knowledge and practical advice needed to conduct an incident investigation efficiently.
During this Incident Investigation training online, employees will learn about:
- The definitions and differences between an incident, dangerous incident and serious illness or injury from the perspective of health and safety in the workplace.
- The processes they should follow should an incident or injury occur.
- How to identify hazards that could be potential causes for incidents that could lead to illness or injury.
- How to avoid further incidents occurring by recommending appropriate corrective actions.
Average completion time for this online course is 60 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Incident Investigation training online is aimed at anyone who is responsible for investigating incidents that happen in the workplace.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Incident Investigations course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (737 KB)
The cost for this Incident Investigation training online is $49.