Performance Management can be one of the most stressful parts of a manager’s job, and when not equipped with the right skills to deal with issues, it can be a daunting task to have to manage. If you are responsible for managing staff, it is important that you are able to not only identify issues such as poor performance, misconduct and absenteeism, but manage them effectively. This course allows you to develop the skills needed to deal with these issues successfully, professionally and confidently.
During this Performance Management training online, employees will learn about:
- The differences between general misconduct and serious and wilful misconduct.
- How to identify and manage common performance issues amongst your delegates.
- The impact that poor performance, misconduct and absenteeism can have in the workplace and on the business.
Average completion time for this online course is 60 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Performance Management training online is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeism course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (406 KB)
The cost for this Performance Management training online is $49.