Risk Management is one of the most important aspects of any business and having staff trained is a key step in the move to operating a safe workplace.
This course is designed to help workers to understand how they can contribute to risk management in the workplace and how they are responsible for minimizing that risk.
During this Risk Assessment training online, employees will learn about:
- How to identify hazards and assess risk potential.
- Why we need to manage work health and safety (WHS) risks in the workplace.
- How to apply risk controls to avoid potential issues.
- Why it is important to consult workers and how it can help a risk management strategy.
Average completion time for this online course is 60 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Risk Assessment training online is suitable for anyone working in an Australian organization.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Risk Management for Managers and Supervisors course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Risk Assessment training online is $49.