Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace can be obvious to some and completely unknown to others. Ergonomics, safe storage of materials and manual lifting are all basics or workplace health and safety.
This course is designed to help people understand some of the issues that are faced in the workplace that can have an effect on the health and safety of workers. The content found in our OHS course online is endorsed by the Safety Institute of Australia.
During this OHS course online, employees will learn about:
- What their responsibilities are regarding health and safety in the workplace.
- The steps involved in the risk management process.
- How their workplace environment can contribute to health and safety of workers.
Average completion time for this online course is 40 minutes.
If organising a onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This OHS course online is suitable for all staff working in Australia. The content can be applied nationally.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Work Health and Safety Fundamentals course. Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students will NOT be provided with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
OHS Course Description (312 KB)
Student Handbook (406 KB)
The cost for this OHS course online is $49.