Sometimes, conflict can arise, whether it is in a professional or personal capacity.
There are many ways to resolve conflicts - surrendering, running away, overpowering your opponent with violence, filing a lawsuit, etc.
Conflict resolution, grew out of the belief that there are better options than using violence or going to court. Today, conflict resolution is used in a wide range of industries covering an array of different situations.
Our ‘Conflict Resolution’ training online has been designed to help you understand how to manage and resolve conflict in situations that may arise within the workplace, in a way that is productive. If you want to have a more comprehensive understanding of what causes conflict, the stages and the behaviour that surround conflict and techniques that will help you move forward from those situations in the most positive way, this course is for you!
During this Conflict Resolution training online, employees will learn about:
- What can drive conflict and possible reasons that these situations can escalate.
- How to use practical techniques to manage and resolve conflict.
- How to recognize conflict.
Average completion time for this online course is 40 minutes.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This Conflict Resolution training online is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organisation.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Conflict Resolution course. Certificates are issued by TCP Training Pty Ltd (RTO ID 91118).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
- How do I get my Certificate?
Once you've successfully completed your course, you will be automatically emailed your Certificate of Completion.
- What do I need to start learning?
Nothing! All you need is a computer or laptop. The latest versions of Chrome or Safari are recommend.
- Why learn online?
Our online courses enable you to gain the skills and certification you need anywhere - even in the comfort of your own home. Our course content and learning management system is industry-leading, enabling you to achieve best results first time.
- Can Centrelink pay for me?
What you need to do is register with your local Job Network Agent. Your Employment Consultant will make the booking with us on your behalf and arrange payment with us directly. Unfortunately Centrelink does not pay directly.
- Can I pay my package in installments?
Unfortunately we cannot offer this service, full payment of course fees are required at the time of booking. The good news is that we try to always offer value for money and keep course fees affordable, so you know that you are always getting good value, especially with our package deals which offer reduced prices!
- What if I have trouble with written/spoken english for a Course?
Most courses will permit a student to bring a friend to interpret for them during training. If you do need assistance, we ask that you contact first before booking your course so we can advise if there are any restrictions. For example, Forklift training requires students to complete all assessments in English.
If the course permits, you may bring a friend along to the course or, alternatively, you can phone the National Translation service to book an interpreter. Visit the Immigration website for more information about help with translating.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made at the time of booking using either a credit card, EFTPOS or cash. Invoices and acceptance of company cheques is by prior arrangement only.
- When is my booking confirmed?
Your booking is confirmed once we receive full payment of course fees. Unfortunately there are rare occasions where the course will sell out prior to you finalising payment. In this situation a member of our customer service team will get in contact to organise an alternate training date.
The cost for this Conflict Resolution training online is $49.