Company Booking Terms and Conditions
TCP Training requires full details of all participants prior to training. This includes each person’s name, email address, residential address, AVETMISS and USI details.
TCP Training offers a safe and comfortable adult learning environment. You can except a professional, punctuation and respectful trainer and learning experience. In return, TCP Training expects students and participants to be respectful to our trainer and their property.
It is an expectation that any school booking will have adequate teachers to discipline disruptive students as our trainers are not responsible for and are not specifically trained to do so.
- Once the course is completed, certificates will only be issued once full payment is received.
- Cancellation of the course within 5 working days will incur a 50% charge of the total cost.
- Cancellation of the course within 48 hrs will incur 100% charge of minimum quoted amount.
- TCP Training reserves the right to charge the full amount for students who did not attend training on the day.
- Clients must forward pre-course information onto the participants with sufficient time for them to read and complete any tasks.
- All bookings will have a minimum price that is agreed upon before signing this document. Any more than 1o students will incur additional course fee per student.
Last updated 04/09/2023