! IMPORTANT !
This is not a nationally accredited course! This is an online ONLY course. If you need nationally accredited training then you must complete a face to face program where the skills for entering into a confined space can be assessed.
*If you need a nationally recognised Unit of Competency, you would need to undertake the following:
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces; or
- MSMPER205 Enter confined space & MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
Please visit My Skills to find a suitable training provider.
If you work, or are responsible for people who work, in confined spaces, this course is designed to give you the appropriate knowledge required for performing routine procedures such as entering and exiting confined spaces. Confined Space Training online can benefit professionals from a range of industries, such as:
- Oil and Gas.
- Health and Safety
During this Confined Space Training online, employees will learn about:
- confined spaces and work that may expose you to confined spaces, and
- controls that should be applied to reduce the risk associated with working in confined spaces.
Average completion time for this online course is 10 minutes.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This Confined Space Training online has been designed for:
- Managers who are responsible for staff members who work in confined spaces.
- Site supervisors who want to develop their knowledge of best practices for operating in confined spaces.
- Employees who need to upskill or be updated on changes in legislation and relevant Australian standards that need to be adhered to while working in confined spaces.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Confined Space Hazard Guide course. Certificates are issued by TCP Training Pty Ltd (RTO ID 91118).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
- How do I get my Certificate?
Once you've successfully completed your course you'll need to fill out some information which is required by the Australian Government. We simply need a few bits of information about you and your USI number (more information here). Once we've got this information we will email your certificate to you.
- What do I need to start learning?
Nothing! All you need is a computer or laptop. The latest versions of Chrome or Safari are recommend.
- Why learn online?
Our online courses enable you to gain the skills and certification you need anywhere - even in the comfort of your own home. Our course content and learning management system is industry-leading, enabling you to achieve best results first time.
- Can Centrelink pay for me?
What you need to do is register with your local Job Network Agent. Your Employment Consultant will make the booking with us on your behalf and arrange payment with us directly. Unfortunately Centrelink does not pay directly.
- Can I pay my package in installments?
Unfortunately we cannot offer this service, full payment of course fees are required at the time of booking. The good news is that we try to always offer value for money and keep course fees affordable, so you know that you are always getting good value, especially with our package deals which offer reduced prices!
- What if I have trouble with written/spoken english for a Course?
Most courses will permit a student to bring a friend to interpret for them during training. If you do need assistance, we ask that you contact first before booking your course so we can advise if there are any restrictions. For example, Forklift training requires students to complete all assessments in English.
If the course permits, you may bring a friend along to the course or, alternatively, you can phone the National Translation service to book an interpreter. Visit the Immigration website for more information about help with translating.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made at the time of booking using either a credit card, EFTPOS or cash. Invoices and acceptance of company cheques is by prior arrangement only.
- When is my booking confirmed?
Your booking is confirmed once we receive full payment of course fees. Unfortunately there are rare occasions where the course will sell out prior to you finalising payment. In this situation a member of our customer service team will get in contact to organise an alternate training date.
The cost for this Confined Space Training online is $49.