This course provides an overview of the legal requirements when reporting and investigating incidents. It will give students the knowledge and practical advice needed to conduct an incident investigation efficiently.
During this Injury Management course online, employees will learn about:
- The definitions and differences between an incident, dangerous incident and serious illness or injury from the perspective of health and safety in the workplace.
- The processes they should follow should an incident or injury occur.
- How to identify hazards that could be potential causes for incidents that could lead to illness or injury.
- How to avoid further incidents occurring by recommending appropriate corrective actions.
Average completion time for this online course is 40 minutes.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
Who is this Course for?
This Injury Management course online is aimed at anyone who is responsible for investigating incidents that happen in the workplace.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Injury Management for Workers course. Certificates are issued by TCP Training Pty Ltd (RTO ID 91118). Certificates are emailed to students.
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency, and students will NOT be awarded with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
- How do I get my Certificate?
Once you've successfully completed your course you'll need to fill out some information which is required by the Australian Government. We simply need a few bits of information about you and your USI number (more information here). Once we've got this information we will email your certificate to you.
- What do I need to start learning?
Nothing! All you need is a computer or laptop. The latest versions of Chrome or Safari are recommend.
- Why learn online?
Our online courses enable you to gain the skills and certification you need anywhere - even in the comfort of your own home. Our course content and learning management system is industry-leading, enabling you to achieve best results first time.
- Can Centrelink pay for me?
What you need to do is register with your local Job Network Agent. Your Employment Consultant will make the booking with us on your behalf and arrange payment with us directly. Unfortunately Centrelink does not pay directly.
- Can I pay my package in installments?
Unfortunately we cannot offer this service, full payment of course fees are required at the time of booking. The good news is that we try to always offer value for money and keep course fees affordable, so you know that you are always getting good value, especially with our package deals which offer reduced prices!
- What if I have trouble with written/spoken english for a Course?
Most courses will permit a student to bring a friend to interpret for them during training. If you do need assistance, we ask that you contact first before booking your course so we can advise if there are any restrictions. For example, Forklift training requires students to complete all assessments in English.
If the course permits, you may bring a friend along to the course or, alternatively, you can phone the National Translation service to book an interpreter. Visit the Immigration website for more information about help with translating.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made at the time of booking using either a credit card, EFTPOS or cash. Invoices and acceptance of company cheques is by prior arrangement only.
- When is my booking confirmed?
Your booking is confirmed once we receive full payment of course fees. Unfortunately there are rare occasions where the course will sell out prior to you finalising payment. In this situation a member of our customer service team will get in contact to organise an alternate training date.
The cost for this Injury Management course online is $49.