Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals Course
Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals course is $49 per person. Average completion time is 45 minutes.
Don’t wait to book a Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals course, call now on 02 9232 1010 or contact our team.
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of some of the issues relation to health and safety that employees may face in the workplace.
This course has been designed to provide training for staff working in Australia subject to the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The different levels of safety responsibilities in the workplace
- The Occupational Health and Safety risk management process, and
- What can be expected in the workplace in relation to health and safety.
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals course. Certificates are issued by TCP Training Pty Ltd (RTO ID 91118).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT be issued with a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be emailed to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it wheneveryou prefer.
Online study requires access to the following resources to complete the pre-study for this Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals course:
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
- Internet connection
- How do I get my Certificate?
Once you've successfully completed your course, you will be automatically emailed your Certificate of Completion.
- What are the System Requirements?
How do you get access to the course material? Once you log onto your learner portal, your course will be there. All you need to do is click START.
Do you need to download any software? No, just log in with your desktop or iPhone and you can start it straight away!
When does access expire? You will need to complete the course within 3 months of the original booking date.
Can you use Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone? YES, you can use all software.
Are there any tests and what type of tests are they? Within the course, there is interactive modules, multiple choice and videos.
Are there any pre-requisites? NO
How do I get my certificate? Once you've successfully completed your course, you will be automatically emailed your Certificate of Completion.
- What do I need to start learning?
Nothing! All you need is a computer or laptop. The latest versions of Chrome or Safari are recommend.
- Why learn online?
Our online courses enable you to gain the skills and certification you need anywhere - even in the comfort of your own home. Our course content and learning management system is industry-leading, enabling you to achieve best results first time.
- Can Centrelink pay for me?
What you need to do is register with your local Job Network Agent. Your Employment Consultant will make the booking with us on your behalf and arrange payment with us directly. Unfortunately, Centrelink does not pay directly.
- Can I pay my package in installments?
Unfortunately we cannot offer this service, full payment of course fees are required at the time of booking. The good news is that we try to always offer value for money and keep course fees affordable, so you know that you are always getting good value, especially with our package deals which offer reduced prices!
- What are your payment methods?
Payment can be made at the time of booking using either a credit card, EFTPOS or cash. Invoices and acceptance of company cheques is by prior arrangement only.
- What if I have trouble with written/spoken English?
Most courses will permit a student to bring a friend to interpret for them during training. If you do need assistance, we ask that you contact first before booking your course so we can advise if there are any restrictions.
If the course permits, you may bring a friend along to the course or, alternatively, you can phone the National Translation service to book an interpreter. Visit the Immigration website for more information about help with translating.
You must have a basic understanding of English to sit the course.
- What is your COVID-19 Policy?
Following NSW Health Guidelines, TCP Training implements Policies and Procedures to help keep our community safe, for more information click here.
- When is my booking confirmed?
Your booking is confirmed once we receive full payment of course fees. Unfortunately, there are rare occasions where the course will sell out prior to you finalising payment. In this situation a member of our customer service team will get in contact to organise an alternate training date.
The cost for this Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals Course is $49 per person.Enrol Now